Thursday, February 12, 2004

Ouch!

Yesterday, I woke up with some pain in the corner of my eye.  Now, it only hurt everytime I blinked so I just tried to ignore it the best I could.  But, this morning I woke up with a LOT of pain in the corner of my eye.  Still, only when I blink but it really hurts to blink!!!  Not something you can just stop doing.  I ended up falling asleep for a few hours this morning because I had stopped blinking... ok, I closed my eyes but I DID stop blinking.  I really can't afford another doctor's appointment so I surely hope this just goes away. 

I've decided not to do anything today.  I usually don't do anything anyways but I don't say that I'm not going to do anything.  I sit around and tell myself, 'Now come on Jamie, just get up and get something done,' only to keep watching tv/sitting on the computer/just sitting and feel bad about it later but today I thought I'd just say from the start of the day, to hell with it all.  I'll take care of the animals but that's just because I can't NOT take care of them.  I'm just going to relax and hold a warm washcloth over my eye. 

For those of you who wanted to know, the bunny is now doing fine.  Apparently, they have "cycles" just like people.  At least that's what I'm told and that's what I'm going to believe for now.  I was constantly worried that I was going to come up here and she would be dead.  The bleeding has completely stopped so I'm not too worried anymore.  And, the cockatiel, Charlie... he's still quiet.  I'm in heaven!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your eye is better. Mabey there is an eyelash or an animal hair under your upper eyelid. That has happend to me before, It is most uncomfortable. *lila* :-)

Anonymous said...

It's a little better today. It only really hurts in the morning. After a few hours of blinking *grin* it finally starts to feel better. Thx for asking! ; )