Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Ohio

I'm really starting to get excited about going to Ohio to the equine affair.  My mom is trying to find something that we can do that I'll enjoy as well.  I'd really like to go to the Columbus Zoo.  It's just so huge that I don't know if we'll have time.  I'm a big zoo person.  Everytime we leave town, I check the net to see if there's a zoo in a nearby city that we could stop by.  Even if we don't get a chance to go by the zoo, I still think it'll be a lot of fun. 

 I still haven't found the little stray kitty's home. She's definitely made herself at home here though. I took her downstairs earlier and watched tv with her in an enclosed room. She acted like it was no big deal, like she'd always been in that room, in this house. Silly cat.

 I was looking for a bird show in Ohio but actually found one much closer to home. The weekend before the equine affair, there's going to be a bird thing in Mishawaka, about 20 minutes from my house. Admission is only $3 per person. I'm going to see if I can talk DH into taking me. They'll have a few vendors there. Bird stuff is always cheaper if you buy it directly from a vendor. I can't wait to bring home all those toys for Ellie!!!! Not much has really happened today. It was the 5th anniversary of the day my friend killed himself, so I wasn't up for much. (on the 23rd) I never am this time of year. I basically just slept all day today and spent some time getting to know the little kitty. I'll try and get some pics of her on here soon. I don't have a diigital camera so I'll end up having to take her up to the shelter and have her picture taken there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm off in an hour to my appointment,, so 'll write all about the day in my journal when i get home tonight!:)