Sunday, February 1, 2004

Yahoo Owner/Moderator

I am very unhappy with a certain woman on a certain yahoo group.  I won't mention her or the group.  I will attach all the letters that have been sent back and forth between myself, her and the group.  I had to send a letter to the group on my own because she didn't approve my letter to be sent to everyone.  I copied 737 emails and sent out this letter to every single one of them.  That's how mad I was and still am at this woman.  Right now I don't care if she does kick me off the group.  I swear, this first letter was the ONLY letter I had sent to her.  Until... she wrote back that I was obnoxious.  And then I decided I'd send her something back but I never said anything that would or shoudl have caused my letter to have not been approved.  It was total BS.  Thank you for letting me vent publicly to you all.  You must start several entries down at the first letter. 

No comments: