Sunday, February 22, 2004

Was I born in Catnip??? 2

Thankfully, I have plenty of cages. Now, you may be wondering, why would I put her in a cage, why wouldn't I just let her run the house? Well, because I don't know this cat and don't know if she has diseases that could infect my other cats, therefore, she's going in the foster room. She took very well to being caged, some cats scream for the first few hours but she was very calm. Now, I knew I had to get all that oil off of her so I finally got around to clipping her nails and getting out the Dawn. Thankfully, she did great and basically didn't fight me at all throughout the whole thing. She'll need another bath to get rid of the rest of the oil but for the most part, she's much cleaner. I started to make phone calls, to try and see if I could find her owner. The first call I made, I ended up with yet another cat to find a home for. My neighbors daughter is getting ready to move from the house she is renting and has been feeding a stray. The landlord won't allow the cat in the house and for whatever reason they have decided not to bring the cat with them. Usually, I'd casually look for a home for it, but the idiot who threw this cat outside, had it declawed first. Now this cat is outside, soon to be without food and defenseless. I decided not to make anymore calls today. It was a sign. LOL  Now, until I hopefully find this kitty's owners, I need to call her something. I've decided to leave that up to the journal community. I'll give you a brief description of the cat and you can either email me your name idea or put it in the comments. I'll either choose the one I like the most or draw one out of a hat. I haven't decided for sure yet but I think I'll probably do the later so everyone has a chance. She is a basic gray and white cat. More gray than white. Mostly her underside and a little of her face is white. She has sort or a Hitler type mustache. She's on the smaller side. She's extremely affectionate. And of course, she has just went from the recently oil black, to the nice white paws. If you have any questions on her, let me know.

No comments: