Sunday, February 22, 2004

Long, Long Day.. part 2

I get a phone call on my cell phone from DH, telling me to haul ass down the road. The stupid horses were within 3 houses of us the entire night. Turns out, when DH drove down the road, the horses recognized his engine and thought he was coming home to feed them, they whinied. It took a little while to get them to finally come home without bolting but eventually they were back in their stalls, unharmed. We got in the house at 2am. I am still cold and so sore. We were walking and running through snow drifts, up railroad tracks, and slipping on ice. I really think we went at least 5 miles. Lucky men got to drive around in a nice warm truck. On top of that, I just realized, my journal entry from yesterday, isn't all there. I wrote it on the beta journal, which has 25,000 limit but only other people using beta, can view all 25,000. Now, I'm off to fix it so that it's all viewable and remove anything related to beta, from my computer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was thinking of doing the Beta thing,, but then i figured nahh,, i'll just wait until all the features come available to regular users

Anonymous said...

So glad you found your horses and they were ok. You are so lucky to have horses. I sure miss mine ALOT. And now I don't know anyone that has any, so I never get to ride anymore:-(

Anonymous said...

Glad you found your horses. Ohmigod, I was at Wal-Mart the other day, and they had some beta fish in those tiny containers. I know they have to be apart from the other little beta fish, but don't they need more room than 3 square inches? I felt so sorry for them! I was thinking, these people probably just flush those fish down the toilets when they don't sell. How sad. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me, b/c I hope I am. ~Erica