Friday, January 4, 2008

Ferret Pictures

Had to get a drink before the real playing begins.  She loves that crock but boxes the water before she sure she wants to drink from it.
 
She's standing on a t-shirt that she was insisting on sleeping in when she was out of the cage so I threw it in there and tied it so she can't move it.  When I went to clean the cage, I took all the shelves down and didn't remember how it was all in there before.  I decided I'd just wing it.  BAD IDEA.  I spent three hours trying to find a way to put those shelves in there to make sure it was both safe and fun. 
 
 
 
I came down to this end of the tunnel mom because there's something in the other end but since you're so close, maybe I'll go investigate.
 
 
Within ten seconds of taking this picture, that cat jumped sky high and came flying out of Bindi's toy.  But when he turned around to look, there was no one there.  He stared at the entrance for quite a while before Bindi got bored waiting for him and came up behind him, dooking to get the cat's attention.  And by the way, I have no idea how that cat (who is rather large) managed to squeeze into that cube.  It was made with a ferrets size in mind, not a cat's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, the cat looks just like my Zeus from than angle...how funny he squeezed into that little tube!  These pictures are great, Bindi is a doll...awe, so cute!  I love the first picture with her looking up, she looks like such a little angel!!!!  :)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great photos! LOL with the big cat head sticking out of the ferret tunnel! Too funny!