Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sunny Days, gawd I hate sesame street........

I'm in a relatively pissy mood tonight but we'll get into that later.  (thought I'd warn you all in advance!)  For whatever reason, I feel like commenting on the Britney Spears circus.  I think this girl should've been locked up for mental evaluation weeks ago.  Anyone could've seen this coming.  Who would've thought, Kevin Federline a better parent?  Years ago I thought this guy was a total douche but now that he is actually trying to protect his kids, I have to give him some respect.  I mean, when she was pregnant with the first kid she was on one of those news shows (20/20 maybe?) talking about her whole life all she wanted to do was be a mother and have lots of kids, ya'll.  And now all they say is that she is emotionally detached from both boys and is putting them in harm's way for publicity.  Which after the last several weeks of weirdness, I believe she would do.  I can't see why anyone would purposely put themselves in the middle of those flashing camera's night after night just to see themselves ridiculed on another issue of Us Weekly.  Bad publicity is still publicity but really is it worth all that.  Your Britney friggin Spears, the world is not going to forget about you if you take a break for a while.  The whole situation leaves me shaking my head thinking what the hell?

I think these last few weeks of stress have caught up to me.  I was near punching my husband tonight and he didn't even know it although I'm pretty sure he was aware I was pissed.  First, I was sick and got no help with anything.  (and got a shitty sigh when I asked for help) Then, Jasmine starts getting sick, again no help.  Now he claims he's sick and expects me to feel awful for him.  Not gonna happen.  Finally, when trying to do everything today I started to lose it.  He came in the room and had the balls to ask me what my problem was and I told him I haven't gotten any help and I have shit to do.  (Jasmine was standing behind me asking for something and then immediately asking for something else) After that I went in the bedroom and didn't do anything, at all.  When Jasmine asked for food I just said I'm not getting up.  When she asked for water, I'm not getting up.  The last time I said it, he got up and went and got her soup but was slamming things around the whole time.  I felt like saying what's it feel like when you do everything and the other person just sits there doing whatever they feel like?  I can't wait till Jasmine finally goes back to sleep.  I'm taking a sleeping pill and another pill to calm me down and then I'm going to r.e.l.a.x.

Speaking of Jasmine, she threw up again today but it was because the dog jumped up and gave her a bloody nose.  (she doesn't get that from me, I've had one bloody nose my entire life and it wasn't when I broke my nose) She's having trouble breathing and crying through all the nose ucky.  I finally got her to take some tylonel cold an hour ago.  She was to the point where she couldn't breathe out her nose at all.  (but still wouldn't spit out the binkie) Which I'm tired of hearing people say she should be giving up by now.  I have to fight with her enough on a daily basis, I'm not taking my only saving grace away.  She's not going to have it when she's in high school, all kids get rid of them eventually. 

Tomorrow I think I'm going to go get some ice cream.  There's this ice cream place that I had no idea exsisted and the only reason I know is because I read about some internet prank involving this company.  (said they were giving away free ice cream tomorrow... they have no such plans) My only problem is they don't have plain vanilla ice cream but I need to try something different.  The place is called Cold Stone Creamery. 

I'm going to finish some of my online stuff and then I'm going to procede to bitch to my brother's girlfriend for the next forty minutes or so.  After all, what are friends for?  ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep I get pretty grumpy when I am sick too. When you feel fine, you really dont mind doing it all...but oh when you get sick, its hard to keep going and its very frustrating, especially when no one around you notices you are slowly going downhill. I have to say I have never seen an adult walking around with a binkie in their mouth, so yes, she will get rid of it eventually! :) You need to rest, take a couple of hours for yourself. When you put Jasmine down for a nap, you do the same.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a shitty day all around - you aren't alone with the not getting help thing.  Poor Jasmine, I hope she starts to feel better soon ~ it has to be tough to not feel good yourself and then have to deal with a sick child too.  As far as Britney goes, well she's been a trainwreck for a long time.  I just think her mom and everyone around took such advantage of her since she was little ~ I know, I know, she makes her own problems by being in the limlight but I have to say...I do feel a wee bit sorry for her.  I cannot imagine what must go on in her head.  But I feel most sorry for the dear little boys ~ they need someone to watch over them.  That is the saddest part of all of it.  Feel better, I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

DUDE!
Coldstone is the BEST!!!!!!!!!