Sunday, January 20, 2008

Taylor Doodle Noodle

I will post pics of the labradoodle dog after Jasmine goes to sleep.  (we're calling her Taylor as she didn't have a name when she came to me, at first I was calling her Doodle)  If I do it while she's awake, she'll steal my camera.  She's a pretty good dog.  She knows sit, lay and stay.  She doesn't beg for food and I don't think I have yet to hear her bark.  I left her in the living room while we went to the store and she was asleep on the couch when we got home.  She does seem to have a bit of a cold so I'll be going to get her some antibiotics from her previous foster.  In this organization, we have foster a dog that has previously had a foster, in case it doesn't work out, since I am a first time foster.  Mia, my husband's border collie absolutely loves her, which is really odd for Mia, she doesn't like other female dogs, especially black dogs.  I can't wait to see who she finds a home with because she's going to make someone a wonderful family member.  She is better behaved than ANY of my dogs. 

It's been a long day so I made Jasmine a milk shake and then added Bailey's to my own.  They just taste better to me that way, especially when I just missed out on the super bowl. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sounds wonderful, I really hope she finds a GREAT home.  They are adorable dogs, my neighbor breeds (ugh...a breeder) Goldendoodles and they are precious. You are such a great soul for fostering, I don't know that you will be able to give any of them up ~ especially if they get along with all of your crew.
xxx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

It would be hard for me to foster, I get attached so easily. I am glad you and others like you can do this and find them good homes. She sounds like a good dog. :)