Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Turn it off.  Someone turn off the damn snow.  Over a foot since last night, 3-6 more inches expected tonight and 3-6 more expected tomorrow.  We got the "massive" snow storm and now we are getting a little something called lake effect snow.  That's what happens when cold air moves over a warm lake.  Dogs seem to love it.  I tried getting some pictures of them playing but the only thing my camera would capture was the falling snow itself.  Maybe I'll be able to get some good shots when it stops.  The snow is really pretty but it's making going anywhere an ordeal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart, I hate snow and all of the extra work it brings and believe me with the buffalo & watusi it brings a hell of a lot of extra work!!!  I would be happy never to see another snowflake again.  At least the dogs are having fun even if momma isn't ~ aren't they adorable!! ;)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

We havent gotten any here, but I saw on the news where they got some this morning in northeast Georgia. They can have it. It is cold cold cold here, with strong winds to boot. I think the snow is pretty, but I wouldnt want to be socked in for days or even weeks with it all.

Anonymous said...

My daughter is a huge Tim Burton buff. I've been wanting to see Sweeney Todd myself. Pickles loves the snow too. I swear she knows it's falling outside before I do. She starts prancing around like a little puppy, jumping up to the windows to watch, then begging to go out and play. (Hugs) Indigo