Thursday, January 31, 2008

Terrorists

I'm not usually one to be happy about hearing of someone dying, human or animal but I was when I saw this headline on cnn.com  U.S. officials: CIA kills top al Qaeda terrorist in Pakistan The one thing I wonder though after reading more, is who else died when they killed al-Libi?  Where they innocent people who just happened to be in the same area of this man?  If so, killing him was not worth their lives as well.  As we all know though, few will know the truth other than the CIA and other government officials.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say I did not shed a tear over this man's demise either.  You raise a valid point about innocent bystanders but according to our military & govt. there aren't any "innocent" bystanders anymore.
xxx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I've learned not to believe there are innocent bystanders not being hurt. How can you get to someone like this who would undoubtedly surround himself to keep from being an easy target. The man himself I don't mourn, the tactics used....no one really knows do we? (Hugs) Indigo