Friday, January 11, 2008

Kitty Pics

This is Isaiah.  I've had him from the day he was born.  Sweety (pictured below) had gotten out of the house and pregnant.  That litter died, our husky thought they were squeaky toys?  The day that happened, (which is why she wasn't guarding her kittens) she found a way to open my bedroom screen window (without even busting the thing out) And got pregnant again.  Isaiah was one of those kittens.  He's my little puff ball baby. 

This is Willow.  She showed up in my mom's barn, seemingly out of no where.  She was a VERY tiny kitten and feral.  It took me most of the day of moving inch by inch till I was close enough that I knew I could grab her and hold on.  Once she got indoors, she acted like she lived with us for her entire life.  But it was HELL trying to get her there.

This is Jake he was adopted from Petsconnect a few years ago.  When we brought him home, we found that he had ringworm.  I had to medicate him for a while before the fungus died.  He's also the one that had the accident with his eye.

This is Sweety, aka weety or fat cow.  ;) She's a hefty girl.  Once she got fixed she decided she didn't need to worry about her figure anymore.  She is a great lap cat.  I found her on the side of the road.  My mom said I couldn't have anymore cats so I hid her and her brother (who sadly we no longer have) in my room.  It was weeks before I came forward with the truth. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all so gorgeous and I loved reading their stories - they are so lucky to have a home with you.  Isaiah looks so content sleeping, I love to watch them sleep.  Sweety reminds me of my Shy only without the long hair with her facial markings.  Nice entry!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful menangerie ! I love the stories of each one. All mine have their own personality traits as well. (Hugs) Indigo