Monday, January 7, 2008

Weasels

The ferrets get along great.  The two girls even slept in the same hammock tonight.  Although, after I left them, I put them in seperate cages, Bear can be, well, a bear.  He pins both girls as frequently as he can and when first meeting Bindi, she squealed when he bit her so I seperated them.  Bindi is very spunky so she's been holding her own most of the time but I didn't want to leave them together all night without being able to supervise them.  I think it'll work out fine after a few more days.  I'm starting to like the smell of ferrets.  When I first brought Bindi home, I didn't mind the smell but I didn't love it either.  Now I think I'm getting a little more used to it and it's growing on me.  The two new ones are about three times the size of Bindi, another reason not to leave them alone for long periods of time, size-wise, she can't hold her own.  Thankfully, Boots is a very sweet girl and hasn't shown any aggression at all. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, poor little Bindi squeeling.....she'll get sick of it and put him in his place!!!
Cute that they slept on the hammock together.  
xoxo
Lisa